Project Manager (m/f/d) EPC Solar Projects Netherlands – Werken in het Project Management bij BELECTRIC GmbH | Vacature voor een fulltime baan in de Energievoorziening regio Kolitzheim Duitsland – Nederland
Who we are.
We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit. With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our “pioniergeist” (pioneering spirit). We build solar power plants – from engineering to construction and develop energy storage systems such as battery storage and hybrid systems. And we are one of the biggest O&M service providers.
Project Manager (m/f/d) EPC Solar Projects Netherlands
Kolitzheim (Germany), Netherlands
Are you an enthusiastic project manager and have already gained professional experience and led project teams? You speak German, English and Spanish and would like to travel the world? Are you passionate about managing solar projects? Join the BELECTRIC team and apply now!
- Managing all aspects of large** or midsize Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) solar projects in Europe (with focus on Dutch market)
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement and construction scope in the areas of: performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, safety and quality, contractual compliance and client satisfaction
- Managing and leading large teams of international multi-discipline professionals (coaching and developing project team members)
- Coordinating and integrating the activities associated with engineering, procurement and construction
- Starting up elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative
- Acting as the primary BELECTRIC contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client’s team and internal BELECTRIC management/stakeholders
- Responsible for risk and opportunity management as well as recognition, identification and management of change
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of the construction process, including the selection of subcontractors, and working with engineers and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree, e.g. in Engineering, Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Must have: Experience in similar projects or construction management, preferably in solar projects
- Must have: Knowledge of project management methods and processes
- Must have: Experience in managing international project teams
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of finance, and ability to act with limited supervision in the processing of finance-related information
- Must have: Excellent English** and Dutch language skills, German skills are advantageous (min. A2)
- Must have: Excellent skills in usage of MS Office products, especially MS Project
- Self-driven, focused, results- and quality-oriented
- Your skills: An assertive and flexible team player (m/f/d) with exceptional intercultural and communication proficiency
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% internationally)
** The role can be partly home office, based in Netherlands with regular presence in German HQ in Kolitzheim (intervals depending on project type and location or intervals to be agreed on and subjected to level of experience in business).
We offer you.
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements?
Vacature voor een voltijd baan / job in de Marktplaats Regio Kolitzheim Germany, Netherlands – Duitsland – Nederland
Bekijk nu hier het grote aantal vacatures voor fulltime banen en parttime jobs, bijbanen, traineeships en stages in uw regio en branche.
Wanneer u naar deze vacature gaat wordt u doorverwezen naar onze partner StepStone. Doordat wij slimme filters en zoekwoorden toepassen helpen wij u hopelijk in de goede richting om een passende baan / job bij BELECTRIC GmbH in de regio Duitsland te vinden. Wij wensen u veel succes!
Vermeld vacatures.com alstublieft bij uw sollicitatie.