Key Account Manager Benelux | Werken bij Misumi Europa GmbH | Vacatures voor banen en jobs in het (Key) account management – Nederland – Duitsland – België – Luxemburg
Key Account Manager Benelux
MISUMI Group Inc., is a global manufacturer and leading supplier of over 20 million products globally and 80 sextillion part configurations for automation, press die, and plastic mold application. MISUMI Corp., founded in 1963 in Tokyo, has sales offices all over the world and employs more than 12,300 people.
The European head office is in Frankfurt, Germany and has been in existence for more than 16 years. The MISUMI business model is based on providing the highest quality, very competitive prices and reliable quick delivery.
More than 301,000 customers worldwide gain cost and time saving benefits through this model. The European warehouse located close to Frankfurt International airport has been automated, to be even faster for our valued customers.
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, and selling within the BeNeLux market
- Responsible for strengthening our brand and increasing market share within BeNeLux region
- Support MISUMI Europe’s e-commerce strategy by positioning and promoting solution with key stakeholders within target customer base
- Extensive market observation, including competitor benchmarking and capturing in-depth market intelligence for assigned region
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports; maintain prospect and customer list for sales leads in our CRM system
- Actively participate in promotional sales activities and events, e.g. international exhibitions as well as road shows
- Facilitate teamwork by working closely together with all departments at European central office located in Frankfurt a.M., Germany
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business development or mechanical /industrial engineering, MBA a plus
- Up to 3-5 years prior field sales experience; machinery or factory automation industry experience a plus
- Strong consultative selling skills to position and promote our business model
- Ability to use an existing network of industry contacts to fast-track sales revenue
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English; Excellent German skills are a requirement
- A unique sales spirit that drives your passion for results
- Customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction and experience
- Ability to influence and successfully lead in a fast-paced, and multi-cultural environment
- We offer an exciting, modern and international working environment combined with a performance-based compensation and opportunities for career advancement within the organization.
We look forward to receiving your resume in English or German, including your desired salary and availability by clicking on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button. Please refer to our Ref.: S418
Note: Your personal data are stored and processed according to the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) for the application process and are deleted after expiry of legal retention periods.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements?
Wanneer u op de bovenstaande link klikt, wordt u doorverwezen naar StepStone – uw specialist voor werken in de de regio Netherlands, Germany
Wij wensen u veel succes!
Bekijk nu hier het grote aantal vacatures voor fulltime banen en parttime jobs, bijbanen, traineeships en stages in uw regio en branche.
Wanneer u naar deze vacature gaat wordt u doorverwezen naar onze partner StepStone. Doordat wij slimme filters en zoekwoorden toepassen helpen wij u hopelijk in de goede richting om een passende baan / job bij Misumi Europa GmbH in de regio Netherlands, Germany te vinden. Wij wensen u veel succes!